The Not-So-Final Countdown
Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People Right Now:
1. Dude, you never call me.
2. Is it time for you to come home from Iraq yet?
3. Please try to keep our workspace clean.
4. I really wish you'd stop talking so much. I have no room to talk, but for some reason you talking kind of annoys me.
5. Where are my dang CD's?
6. Thank you for loving me, for being the one who makes me more than I ever could be on my own, and for being the one who understands me better than I understand myself.
7. Can you please stop making excuses and come fix our internet? You shouldn't offer for free something that doesn't ever work.
8. Stop taking pens from my cup- they're there for a reason. For ME to use.
9. I REMEMBER NOMI BIGGINS!!!! (cue loud laughter)
10. What do I have to do to be the kind of producer you want me to be?
Things About Myself:
1. I hate warm pillows and warm toilet seats.
2. I am somewhat afraid of things that go bump in the night, so to speak.
3. I have a terrible fingernail-biting habit.
4. I am practically addicted to a video game I don't even play (anymore).
5. I am very very hard on myself...
6. ...yet I often lack the self-discipline to do anything about it.
7. I'm confident I am one of the only people in history to work at all three mid-Missouri TV stations in a year's period.
8. I am a very fledgling story writer- my current projects include a slowly-developing story and a stagnant story, each about something associated with the realm of nerds and geeks.
9. I love thunderstorms...absolutely love them!
Ways to Get on My Good Side:
1. Tell good jokes
2. Don't do stupid stuff.
3. Buy me ice cream.
4. Be an overall happy person.
5. Don't invite me to watch "Pride and Prejudice" or any movie with Meg Ryan
6. Love the Lord of the Rings movies as much as me. 7. Be constructive/intelligent in your arguments (like politics, religion, and so on)- don't just spit out statements.
8. Convince my wife to let me play World of Warcraft :)
Things That Cross My Mind a Lot:
1. Are the doors locked?
2. I'm hungry.
3. There are a lot of stupid people in the world.
5. How to bring down my wife's stress level.
6. How in the world I am going to be a passable father.
7. Are the doors locked?
Things I Do Before I Fall Asleep:
1. Read a little of whatever book I happen to be slogging through at the given time
2. Turn on the fan ( I have to have cool air blowing on me while I sleep)
3. Rub my wife's back
4. Kiss her on the cheek
6. Roll over on my side
1. I sing out loud to music in my car, even instrumental music (sometimes accompanied by me conducting said instrumental music)
There you go- 55 things I fully expect you to remember about me (jury's still out on the whole should-I-quiz-you-later thing).